Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blobbity Blob!

I know, it's been forever...I apologize! (Apparently, we are now measuring forever in 30 day increments.) I've pretty much put everything on the back burner in the past few months to focus on school and being a mom and wife.  Sadly, I've also put off my own health and trying to conceive.  Instead I just wallow in my own self pitty and make a lot of excuses.


But NOT anymore!!

Last night I went out with my best friend for her birthday.  This morning I got up and looked at all the pictures we had taken and I thought... Who tell hell is that? When did I let myself get here???



This by far the heaviest I have ever been. Even taking both of my pregnancies into account. Scary! Well, enough is enough! 

I looked all over online for a good diet plan. Something to give me some structure, that would give me a template to use rather than a list of 'You definitely cannot eat this!'  So here is what I found....


For the next six months we are still without health insurance. And no health insurance means no fertility visits.  So, I know of two things that I can do in the mean time.... take care of my body, and practice! :)

Ready to quit smoking as well. But first things first: This has to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment